DVDs, Books, and other Materials about Child Development and Children with Disabilities
Products by Topics
This page lists materials concerning visual function in children with and without disabilities.
* The book Developmental Visual Dysfunction: Models for Assessment and Management includes a CD with the Erhardt Developmental Vision Assessment (EDVA) for unlimited printing for clinical and educational use. Three case studies of children with cerebral palsy illustrate how to use the assessment: C15 @ $70.
* The Erhardt Developmental Vision Assessment (EDVA) was designed to measure the motor components of visual development in children of all ages and cognitive levels with developmental delays, cerebral palsy, and multiple disabilities. It can be used to identify intervention needs, integrate visual procedures with home, school, and community activities, and modify therapeutic and educational programs with ongoing assessment.
The EDVA is also available separately on a CD or emailed with no shipping charges (em), for printing of unlimited copies for educational or clinical purposes: C13cd or C13em @ $25.
NEW! Spanish version of the Erhardt Developmental Vision Assessment (EDVA): C13Scd @ $25
NEW! Japanese version of the Erhardt Developmental Vision Assessment (EDVA): C13Jcd @ $25
* Sensorimotor Stimulation Activities for Preschool Children with Significant Visual Impairments (downloadable pdf file)
* FAQs about Visual Function
* Glossary of Vision Terms
* Screening Visual Control in Young Children (presentation poster, a downloadable pdf file)
* A book review published in the Journal of Optometric Vision Development, (downloadable pdf file)